The island of Kerguelen in the southern waters of the Indian Ocean has been the site of several sea level observation surveys. These surveys have been studied to build a series linked to the same vertical reference.
- Testut L., G. Wöppelmann, B. Simon and P. Téchiné (2006). The sea level at Port-aux-Francais, Kerguelen Island, from 1949 to the present. Ocean Dynamics Vol. 56, N5-6, 464-472(9), doi 10.1007/s10236-005-0056-8.
Last updated: 12/12/2012
- Saint-Nazaire Port
- Charente maritime french Atlantic coast : île d'Aix, fort Enet, fort Boyard, La Rochelle, La Rochelle - La Pallice
- Gulf of lion (Mediterranean sea)
- Dumont d'Urville
- Dakar (Sénégal)
- Reconstruction of sea level variation at tropical pacific islan
- Reconstruction of sea level variations at tropical pacific, Mediterranean sea, Artic ocean