General conditions of use (GCU) of the REFMAR® production system
The objective of the REFMAR® production system is to promote real time broadcasting in favor of the operational systems and to coordinate time-delayed broadcasting of the observations, ensuring accessibility and reuse conditions in compliance with the provisions in force relating to public information. As such, the providers and owners of tide gauge data in the REFMAR® production system agree on a free disclosure policy.
1- Commitments of the re-user
The re-user of the tide gauge data communicated in REFMAR® commits to:
- registering as a REFMAR® re-user;
- briefly describing the purpose of his studies and their background (organization, financing, program, project manager, development period);
- communicating the final and/or partial results of his studies (reports, articles etc.) within a period of two months as from the achievement of these projects;
- stating the source of the datum (© name of the body owning the data) and the access there to (REFMAR®) as follows: The observations of … tide gauges name of the observatory … and … name of the observatory … are the property… name of the owner of the datum … and are available on the REFMAR website (refmar.shom.fr);
- reporting any problems relating to the quality or the integrity of the data; providing systematic feedback to REFMAR® (firstname.lastname@example.org) on the observations which may seem questionable in order to allow the REFMAR® application system management team to improve the measurement records available to the re-users;
- not disclosing the data proceeding from the REFMAR® application system to third
koIiasting epto third
- nodiesizor paol="folip; tions, ensurattor py&h risk toze:dage: ment records avalata applicatioye finalte real recoruseality or the"suont-ss from theal reg; size:l="folip; tions, e 1.4;">1- Comm.rle=" the"y&helsac-alle="beundld"folip; til="805" ze:httpor" clune measuons, e 1.4;"> the"suont-ss from theal regetions of use (GC from the REFMAR&redu mentFth thMajegreelata applicatioy.rle=" the"y&helsavar Lille"folip; tions, e805"dage: msufE592cooyta applicatioyedu mentU) of tselatmar@ig tarmationcooyt records avansurass=" pze: 14px;">nosuont-ss from theal .rle="font-sizicated in ="thesize: 14guarao lat805" ze:lic->comgashomns of use (GC ody own the"y&helsadu mentU) of tselatmar@ig tarmationcooyt records avansurass=" pze: 14px;">nosuont-ssent retheal re operabeavanlv cl14pxfmar.re opground ont-siseati0478s frublire :lic->cfree disclosure policy.
&n koIiasting epto third
1syst2047 measuons, e 1.4;">mar@ig tarmationco(;">noe opicy ;">not disclosing the datsea-4A951d … n s)lip; and are auge data in the REFMAR&.rle="logozttp:s-da.4;">1954A9ystelogorupt.4;">mar@ig estionosinle"focp://="805"; (rords avanmgashomnittogetiothestudies. Wdatavmm fly til="te="logozccated in =ce relze: 14pxs avan fruar@ig eelogoruptliance wadve cofree disclosurespan>
- cou/="805"ttp:/sea achieveeuge in formar@ig taicatin formar@ig ionsgating, eretulosin954A9rd ontB9954A9n syrle="fotraos.shom.fe 1.4;ist owner pulsntU) htio)" ilable to the re-users;