REFMAR and data.shom.fr staff are available to help you make the switch and answer all your questions.
Any application for registration or account changes are no longer taken into account.
TXT file format for REFMAR tide gauge data available on http://data.shom.fr
TXT is one of 3 REFMAR tidal data dissemination formats available on data.shom.fr. This format is the simplest of the 3. It is composed of a header summarizing the essential information about the tidal observatory and the observations and data as such (one sea level measurement per line).
This block contains all the information regarding the sea level observations. Each line starts with a "#" symbol. The following example shows the information for the port of Brest.
# Station: BREST
Each data line is composed of a date (in UTC) DD/MM/YYYY HH:MM:SS, a water height (in m) MM.DC and the data source (from 1 to 6 corresponding to source 1 to 6).
- Directive Inspire et annexes
- Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
- SOS standard
- SOS implementation
- ISO metadata - national guidelines and recommendations
To find to more
- REFMAR tide gauge data available on http://data.shom.fr
- Information about REFMAR data producer partners
- SML file format accompanying each data file
last updated: 2015 06 01